Had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Spent the day at the Nyboers, and followed our meal with a couple games of Yahtzee. Mom, Dad and Joel were in town, too, and spent Thanksgiving at the Harris'. We ended up getting together on Friday and Saturday. Sarah and Doug were at home in DC, and we missed them dearly! Here's a couple pics from their Thanksgiving Day. Looks yummy and very festive. Miss you guys so much!
Friday was insane. Mom and I were at Penney's by 6:30am to start off the Black Friday shopping adventure. It was so much fun. We hit lots of stores, and I was her consultant for all things "man" (Joel, Scott, Doug, Dad). The traffic on John R. and 14 Mile was crazy, but we managed to maneuver around and be the most efficient ladies that we are.
On Saturday, Scott and I had Grandma M., Aunt Sue and Uncle Keith over for lunch (along with Mom, Dad, Joel and Grandma B.)! They made the 2.5 hour drive to our house and spent the afternoon visiting and playing dominos. We really had a nice time. I'm hoping to get some pictures from our visit (wink, wink, Aunt Sue).
The holiday weekend was definitely packed, but every minute was enjoyable. Now on to Christmas...


2 comments:
Grandma M. Aunt Sue and I had a great time at the Nyboer household on Saturday. Scoot & Rachel are wonderful hosts and the lunch was delicious. Your home is very nice and you have it decorated so nicely!
Aunt Sue is working on the pictures. First, you know, we have to wade through all the important pics.Who is that you ask? Master Gavin Meyering, of course - the cutest little man around. But what do you expect...look who his grandparents are!!!!
So glad you guys were able to come for a visit. And yes, cute grandparents = cute grandbaby!
Post a Comment