christmas reflections


For the first time in a very long time, Advent was not a stressful time in our house. After stepping down last year as Coordinator of our church's MOPS group, I found myself this fall with much more time on my hands. Time that could be better spent on family and home and faith.

I've appreciated so much more this stay-at-home mom gig I have. As the kids grow older, the lists seem to increase and become more complicated. Turning the time inward - guarding it, protecting it, valuing it - has been amazing. For so long I had been paying the price for something without realizing the cost. I now know it's worth and cherish it immensely.

Feeling very thankful and reflective this Christmas season. And looking forward to the year ahead.


Christmas Eve at our church











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! The value of being a stay at home mom is priceless!



Free Counters