During our visit to Florida in February, Andrew and Morgan both had an opportunity to hold their newest cousin, Will.
andrew holds will from Rachel on Vimeo.
While Will wasn't as excited, I enjoyed watching my two kiddos with a precious new baby on their laps. Andrew's choking hug made me smile, and when Morgan instinctually began to soothe Will by rocking, I beamed.
In those moments, all I could do was think about the new baby they will be holding just six months from now. Our baby. Come September there will be a new little one in our corner of the world!
I am still in awe some days that God has chosen to bless us again. Mostly because I spent many months grieving the death of that dream. And praying for acceptance that I could move on and enjoy our foursome without such a deep longing for another. And here we are now. Well on our way. Ever thankful for this new life.
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
4 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations! Thrilled for all of you.
Super excited for you and Scott! Is it sinking in with Morgan or Andrew yet? Have they expressed wanting a brother or sister? How fun for them to be involved in getting ready for a new baby, picking out names, etc.
EEK! Congratulations Scott and Rachel.
Congratulations!Glad I finally checked the blog to see what you are up to! What great news!
Post a Comment