Oh, hello. Have you been looking for us? Sorry. This momma has been lacking any desire to write. And quite frankly, our life has been a bit... well... lackluster.
Stay tuned. I promise things will perk up around here sooner or later. Let's just say we're going though a lull.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying the ambition of other great bloggers. Here are a few of my favorites:
Katie at A List Maker's Life
I'm proud to say I'm related to this amazing mom! And I'm sure if we lived in the same city, we (along with our hubbys) would be even greater pals. Come to think of it, I know our girls and daredevil boys would be, too. Ever inspiring, always crafting, and of course, making the most of every moment.
Jill at Homemade by Jill
My re-entry into sewing in the last few years was helped along by the fabulous projects on this blog. My kids are only little once and to be able to sew for them, I'm realizing, means so very much. While posting here has been light lately, the searchable ideas are endless.
Glennon at Momastery
I was just introduced to Glennon last week and can't get enough. I'm a sucker for great writers, especially mom writers. In fact, I bookmarked her from the second I laid eyes on her. Her ability to share motherhood with her words is remarkable. ETA: While I do not always agree with her viewpoint or interpretation of the Bible, she is great a putting feelings into words.
Maybe you'll like them, too.
ambition
Saturday, January 21, 2012 Posted by Rach at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment