The basement is nearly finished with the exception of one major component: flooring. Because Basement Guy is using an external source for the carpet and vinyl flooring, and because the external source is completely unreliable when it comes to showing up, we are all in limbo. I am certain Basement guy is just as antsy to get paid as I am to do some laundry!
In the meantime, here are some pictures showing the nearly finished project. We are more than ready to move in and start enjoying our new living space.
hold up
Sunday, July 11, 2010 Posted by Rach at 9:17 AM
Labels: basement project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! It looks amazing. What a transformation!
Looking good! What kind of flooring are you getting? I am envious of the cabinets in the laundry room. Also, the bath is adorable!
It looks WONDERFUL Rachel!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment