my model


On Easter weekend, in between fits of crying and feelings of shyness, Morgan's image was professionally captured, marking the completion of two years of life.


For over an hour, Scott played entertainer and I tweaked the outfits and hair from the sidelines, while our amazingly patient photographer, Christina (an up-and-coming superstar from my hometown), snapped the most wonderful moments full of expression. You can see some great shots of Morgan on her blog.


Knowing how the afternoon was spent, I was stunned to see the most beautiful photos of Morgan. Her personality - the one that Scott and I see every day in the comforts of our own home - came through in every shot.


In addition to those already posted on Christina's blog, here are two more of my favorites.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

Amy said...

What great pictures Rachel! The subject is adorable and I love the use of color (that green and blue dress is super cute!) Thank you for sharing them. And I'd be interested in getting Christina's contact info from you...when you say she's from your hometown, I'm assuming you mean over this way. :)

*~Dani~* said...

I am in love with these pictures!! There is not a bad one in the bunch. And why is it that seems Morgan grew so much in the couple of months it has been since I saw her?

Christina said...

"up and coming superstar" - wow!!! I'm so flattered! Thank you!!! I always like seeing what others' favorites were too! Thanks! I received a comment through one of your friends on my blog but it wasn't Amy so I will be looking forward to hearing from her too! Thank you so much for referring me and this post!!

Amanda said...

Great pics! Morgan is adorable and Christina is fab :)



Free Counters