Being pregnant a second time is definitely a different experience than the first.
Physically, I noticed an uncertain queasiness in the first trimester. It's quite possible I felt this way with Morgan, but working full-time may have occupied my mind then. While I'm still committed to caffiene-free beverages, I'm certainly more relaxed about my diet and exercise. And the only books being checked out of the library these days are about Sesame Street, not pregnancy-related topics.
In a way I feel like my child is already suffering from SCS - my own term - second child syndrome. You know that lack of attention that non-firstborns put up with? So I'm trying hard to keep up with consistency while I can. Weekly belly shots? Check. Ultra sound pictures safely stored? Yes. A Rubbermaid keepsake tub? On the shopping list.
So while it might seem self-indulgent for me to post pictures of my expanding belly, today starts the weekly count to 40. Besides, it's fun to compare these pictures to those of 2006.

13 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You definitely don't want SCS. Then you will just hear your second child complain that he/she doesn't have ANY pictures of themselves and there are SO many pictures of Morgan. Then Morgan will feel bad and will attempt to make a scrapbook of all the pictures of second child for second child's 30th birthday. But, alas, Morgan will be lazy and not all that motivated and three years later the book won't be done.
Not that I am speaking from experience or anything.
Love the belly pics :)
Happy birthday Cousin!! Let the baby belly pics begin!! Kevin
You deffinetly have the mommy of 2 glow!(If there is such thing)hahaha! You are Beautiful!
You deffinetly have the mommy of 2 glow!(If there is such thing)hahaha! You are Beautiful!
Post a Comment