It was Morgan. She realized the cheap, foggy lenses were no good!
Joel, if I had a pic of you in those blue rims, I'd post it in a heartbeat. I did look through a box of old photos in hopes of having a nice comparison between you and Morgan, but I didn't have any. Must be in your album in your closet at home.
7 comments:
So who popped out the lenses? Morgan or you Rach? Reminds me of the picture in the Dy-Dee Mobile!
Ha!
That picture is a keeper for the scrapbook! She will be so embarassed later in life!
So, who popped out the lenses? If this is a "dejavu" moment then that is important! Joel, did his own! He wouldn't wear them otherwise. :) Mom
It was Morgan. She realized the cheap, foggy lenses were no good!
Joel, if I had a pic of you in those blue rims, I'd post it in a heartbeat. I did look through a box of old photos in hopes of having a nice comparison between you and Morgan, but I didn't have any. Must be in your album in your closet at home.
Oh my gosh how cute!
Adorable!!
Post a Comment