In the whirlwind of last week, Sarah and Doug made their final visit home until Christmas. It was the last time for me to see Sarah pregnant. As I dropped them at the airport in the darkness of Monday morning, I said, "Next time I see you two, you'll officially be parents!" I was feeling bittersweet today, wishing I would have taken a picture of Sarah and me together while she was here. But like every trip, there were things to do, people to see and not much time to just be. The thought never crossed my mind to pose for a photo with my beautifully pregnant sister. Instead I am the photographer in these pictures.
Aunt Sarah and Morgan playing
Forget the smiling sunshine... Morgan shows Aunt Sarah and Uncle Doug how chalk is really done.
celebrating the bump
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 Posted by Rach at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
It was fun to see pictures of the shower. I was anxious to see/hear how it all went!
It looks like a darling shower! Great job!
Love all of your pictures of the details of the shower!
It was a wonderful time. Everything went perfectly. Thanks so much for all your efforts Rach!
Post a Comment