I've always known that our digital camera takes video, and recently I've been experimenting with how it all works. Just today, I discovered that Blogger is testing the process of uploading video directly onto blogs, not just photos. This excites me greatly!
However, after trying unsuccessfully to get this video going, I've finally managed to bypass Blogger and go a different route via Google Video (thanks to Scott's computer smarts). If today's upload works, you should be able to see Morgan's tummy time, which unfortunately, due to the limitations of my camera, cuts off as she's about to roll onto her back. You may have to press PLAY twice.
exciting discovery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my! She is getting so big!
Hey Rach. I saw your comment and just emailed you. I heard you were asking where I 'ran off' too and I wanted you to know that I appreciate (very much) your thoughts and prayers.
Scott & Rachel -
Morgan is a cutie...thanks for sharing these special moments
Uncle Keith & Aunt Sue
Post a Comment