gun lake, good times

Ever since I can remember, the family on my dad's side has spent Sundays after church and other seasonal holidays at my grandparents' place on Gun Lake. The days were filled with boating and sunning, playing and running, and lots and lots of visiting. I'm quite sorry to say that those days are a thing of the past, since the regulars at the lake now only include my immediate family. But even though the diehards have dwindled down, we still have a great time. And here's the pictures to prove it from Memorial Weekend:



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day at the lake. Great pictures of all the days activities! Even bocce :)

Em said...

Curtis' parents live on Gun Lake! Curious where this amazing place is located, Rach. How funny that we were both up there at the same time. It was a gorgeous weekend for it!

Anonymous said...

Im hoping that im going to see you the weekend after the 4th b/c mom, dad, me and my boyfriend Tanner are all coming down to the cottage for the weekend and I would really like to meet morgan and I would love it if you could meet Tanner! Missing you lots, wish we could spend more time at the lake!



Free Counters