Yes, it's my growing belly, out there for the world to see. But Scott did such a great job on our mini-movie and this is one of the few times, possibly the ONLY time, he's ever posted so I thought, why not.
I love it!! I am still so in love with your gorgeous child who I have never met! In fact, I don't even know her parents!! tee hee! This video is so cute!! Nice job, Scott!
2 comments:
Yes, it's my growing belly, out there for the world to see. But Scott did such a great job on our mini-movie and this is one of the few times, possibly the ONLY time, he's ever posted so I thought, why not.
I love it!! I am still so in love with your gorgeous child who I have never met! In fact, I don't even know her parents!! tee hee! This video is so cute!! Nice job, Scott!
Post a Comment