So our little one is finally here, our sweet little Morgan! Scott and I are getting to know her better every day. Not only does she look like him, but she seems to have inherited his best qualities... she's not too terribly fussy when things don't go her way, she's incredibly patient and understanding, and she loves to sleep! Scott and I were thrilled this morning that Morgan slept happily in her own room and crib all night! Can we make it two for two tonight?
We are truly blessed and thankful. God is always looking out for us, and I see more and more every day that he has a great plan for us (now if I could only learn to trust him a little more instead of making my own plans!). Here's some pictures I wanted to share from the big event. I hope to be able to keep more news coming.
All 22 inches of her!






5 comments:
Wow. She is just gorgeous. God is so amazing and I know what you mean about the trust. I am to much of a control freak to trust him all the time. Keep trusting and He keeps giving. Bless your little family!!
BEAUTIFUL baby! Happy family! Yay Yay Yay!
Welcome Morgan Grace, we are all so happy you have arrived.
She is really beautiful! You two do good work :0)
Now when you say all night do you mean she actually slept through the night? If yes, I'm so going to need some advice! :)
Sorry, didn't mean to make that comment anonymous.
Post a Comment