It's been several weeks of hard work, but today it paid off... this morning our 15th Annual Memory Walk was held at the Zoo, and I'm proud to say I was a part of it's success! With close to 4000 people and over 100 volunteers, plus sponsors and entertainment, it was quite a bit to handle. However, my boss is a fabulous event planner, and excellent teacher. I'd be lost without her, and I'm so proud of the work we've done.
So now I am now free again! I'm looking forward to spending my evenings doing what I want and not necessarily what needed to be done for the event. This past week was especially stressful, each night leaving work later than the last (anywhere from 8pm until 11pm)!
Hopefully I can get up to speed with the email and blogging, start practicing my guitar again and get back to "normal" living! My Real Simple has been here for a week, and I haven't even had a chance to crack it open!
And a special thanks to Scott and his parents who were volunteers and also instrumental in making this a great day.
i survived!
Saturday, August 26, 2006 Posted by Rach at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment