On Friday night, Sarah flew into town to spend the holiday with us. Doug is gone for work, so she hopped on a plane and made the most of it. While Scott and I were unable to go back to Grand Rapids with my mom, sister and grandma on Saturday evening, I did get to spend some quality time... I stayed the night at Grandma's on Friday and we had a lovely girl's night. Even did some shopping on Saturday at Eastern Market and IKEA (Scott joined us after the shopping for dinner).
Gotta have the snacks ready for our hot game of cards... homemade popcorn, of course. I did the "butter-tongue" in honor of Dad.
Getting ready to play Euchre
Random pictures of us... we started getting goofy which gave Grandma a good laugh



Eastern Market and other great stores


Heading inside IKEA... can you feel the excitement?!?!?
Sarah contemplates cupboard styles for her house
sarah's visit
Tuesday, July 4, 2006 Posted by Rach at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey you guys are really a bunch of goofballs I am glad I dont ever take pictures like that.....Jason
oh, Jason... YOU'RE a goofball...
I second that!
Rach, those pictures make for great memories. What a fun time we had. Love you!
Post a Comment